Request Legal Services

You can request legal services by going to any of our three offices or by calling us.

You can also use our simple and convenient online form to request legal services (recommended).


Please note that we provide legal services to low income and elderly residents of Essex County and Northern Middlesex County.  If you do not live in our geographic service area, please use the Legal Aid Finder to locate the legal services program that serves your community.